Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions
These Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions (hereinafter "Terms and Conditions") govern the purchase, use and redemption of gift certificates purchased at Dolce Vita Day Spa.
Purchasing, Sending and Receiving Gift Certificates
• Gift certificates are void where prohibited or restricted by law.
• Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates.
• Gift certificates have no cash value.
• Gift certificates are not valid until payment has been received and successfully processed (if paying by Credit Card or check).
• Dolce Vita Day Spa reserves the right to refuse service or reverse any gift certificate purchase for any reason and return the funds to the purchaser.
Redeeming Gift Certificates
• Gift certificates are only redeemable at Dolce Vita Day Spa for the amount or service specified on the gift certificate, by the expiration date indicated. If a specified service is no longer available by the time the gift certificate is redeemed, the gift certificate can be redeemed for service of similar value, at the discretion of Dolce Vita Day Spa.
• Not Refundable. Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
• Any unused balance of the gift certificate will remain until redeemed or the original expiration date indicated on the gift certificate, whichever occurs first.
• If a purchase exceeds the amount listed on the gift certificate, the redeemer is responsible for paying the difference at time of purchase.
• For security purposes, a recipient may be required to show valid ID before he or she can redeem the gift certificate.
• Dolce Vita Day Spa, its agents and vendors, may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of gift certificates.
Cancellation and Expiration of Gift Certificates
• Dolce Vita Day Spa reserves the right to immediately invalidate gift certificates, without notice, should it receive a credit card chargeback, returned check or other form of repudiated payment made towards the gift certificate.
• Dolce Vita Day Spa is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates. Reasonable and prudent steps are taken to verify the legitimacy of a redeemer and upon full redemption or at the expiration date, we deactivate the gift certificate.
• Dolce Vita Day Spa reserves the right to dishonor the gift certificate, if it reasonably believes the redeemer stole or is otherwise not the intended beneficiary of the purchaser.
• Gift certificates are not redeemable after the expiration date indicated on the gift certificate.
• If, before the expiration date, a gift certificate has not been redeemed, the original purchaser of the gift certificate may obtain a new copy of the original gift certificate from us. Alternatively, we may send out the original email notice of a gift certificate, if email was the original method of gift certificate delivery.
• Dolce Vita Day Spa reserves the right to contact gift certificate purchasers, or known recipients, to remind them of upcoming expiration dates. Gift Certificates & Prepaid Procedures
Dolce Vita Day Spa Gift Certificates are redeemable for up to 6 months after the purchase date. Once purchased, Gift Certificates and Pre-Paid Services are non-refundable. The $20 Off Offer does not apply to Gift Certificates or Pre-Paid Services.